Friday 2 December 2011

Babas first booties! (week 9)

So I've come home to Cornwall for a little while, a week or two, just to chill out and get away from the nasties of London for a while.
Things have been getting strained between Callum and I, with my emotions running extremely high, I haven't been exactly perfect to him, but then, he's not been perfect either, we're both on a very difficult learning curve and having to deal with growing up very quickly in a small amount of time. But Callum, if you read this I need you to know that you are the love of my life, my best friend and my whole world, nothing means more to me than you and the baby, I hold visions of us dancing about the living room with our baby, you singing it to sleep, teaching it guitar and the importance of good music. We can do this and we will, even if you do think that dressing a baby up as a christmas tree is degrading.

Anyway, I came home to babies first pair of booties, scratch mittens and a very fetching night dress reading "Baby on board" on the front of it. I've told my mum I shan't be wearing that.

Lola (my cat) has come with me to keep me company, but so far she's just been hiding under the bed shaking like a shitting dog.
Oh and I got my London college of fashion results for my end of first year, failed every single module... funny that seeing as I only went in about 5 times.

Anyway, here are some nice photos.

(p.s I kinda want to put the booties on the cat.)



No comments:

Post a Comment