Saturday 19 November 2011

Bitchin'

So some old trout has taken it upon herself to tell me via facebook to abort my child, obviously I didn't take too kindly to this so I told her to keep her shit to herself.

Bitch went and wrote a little piece on her blog about me, awww, I'm touched, thanks love.

I told my friend to "Abort, abort!", well not my friend, because I was on the bus home and I thought it would be funny. "You know what, that's my fucking kid you're talking about." I deleted her. Because I can't take an internet fight, I always feel guilty and alone afterwards, but I SHOULD have argued about her having it. I should have. Why doesn't anyone else. "You know what, you're fucking 22". Fucking idiot.

So now I'm writing a little blog about you, don't throw your weight about until you fucking educate yourself on the matter, first off you aint shit, you're a try hard poisonous old cow and your dating my sloppy seconds.

no one tells me to abort my baby.

2 comments:

  1. She sounds like a cunt. Can I say cunt on a pregnancy blog? She sounds like a cunt, anyway.

    You're 22, not 12.

    ReplyDelete